To celebrate reaching over 10,000 member in our Facebook group, we decided to put together the FBA Master Grant Fund.
The FBA Master Grant Fund is a fund created to be an emergency fund for the Amazon selling community. If someone had a life changing emergency, we wanted to have a fund that can be used to help in their time of need.
This fund would have not have been possible without the donations of the following community members:
|Joey T. Luong|
|Joshua J Edinborough|
|Eric m bates|
|Craig A Morris|
|Brian D. Orlando|
|Humberto G Aguirre|
|Sheila Anderson Mochrie|
|Jeremiah G Doolittle|
|Brian W Schachtner|
|Jason W Tabbernee|
|Joshua E Randall|
|Sally Ann Marier|
|Christopher A Wilkey|
|Nicole D Griffin|
For the specifics on the fund can be found below:
- All of the funds are held in an investment account in mutual funds. This fund is held by Edward Jones and is managed by Chris Wilkey and his financial advisor.
- The initial investment into the fund was $1,100 fully invested into the fund.
- In order to apply for funds from this account, one must email email@example.com and explain the nature of the emergency. All requests will be processed and awarded based upon available funds and type of emergency.
- Due to the size of the fund, not all emergencies will qualify. Each situation will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Grants cannot exceed $200.