It’s possible that these were not the most in-depth answers ever provided on the FBAM page. Kelli, if you thought that you didn’t get the most detailed answers before, wait until I bombard you with enough material to occupy a few weeks.
1. Here’s an article I wrote last year about why I prefer OA to RA.
2. Here’s an article I wrote on how to do OA on Amazon.
3. Here’s an article Tyler wrote on how to do OA on eBay.
4. Here are 5 free videos on Online Sourcing.
6. Here are 20 tools I use for Online Sourcing.
7. Here’s the most popular book ever sold on Online Arbitrage. ($179. Free tip: Read the 2nd most popular review where Jay gives a chapter by chapter breakdown on they key points)
8. Here’s a Udemy course that our own Chris Wilkey made. Current price is $20 — the lowest Udemy will let us charge — but I believe there is a site-wide 20% discount that expires April 15.
9. Here’s a Free Trial and Money back guarantee to the best Online Sourcing Tool.
10. Here’s the Gumroad page where FBAMasters often has sourcing lists.
Beyond that, there is a wealth of information out there. Hundreds of youtube videos, dozens of other websites, facebook groups, etc. Use Google, search for information, and then when you run into questions that you can’t find the answer to, pop over to the most active Amazon FBA group on Facebook and ask away. We’re here to help. Until next time…
As Always, Best Wishes