So I was recording some videos and finding some deals this morning and I actually came across some items I wanted to purchase to resell. I made a few purchases online at Walmart and Target and I wanted to layout the process I used to outsource my business.
Note: This is one major goal for me in 2016. I want to outsource as much of my business as possible and really be “hands off” besides the purchasing decisions. I want to give the green light and then hand the keys off to my system in place. This gives me more time to focus on other streams of income and building my income portfolio.
Here is the exact process I used:
- I went to Walmart and Target online and started on their home pages. I wanted to see if there were any deals that were happening.
- I then went to http://www.cashbackholic.com/ to see what kind of cash back I could get. I also went to http://www.giftcardgranny.com/ to find deals on gift cards
- I used my favorite tool, OAXRay, to quickly scan pages and pages of items.
- I created myself a buy list and place an order using my Target Red Card and TopCashBack.
- The order is being shipped to my prep company – Simple Price Prep
- Once the inventory has been shipped, I will go into Bqool (my repricer) and set my minimum and maximum prices.
- I let the inventory sell and sit back as I plan my next trip with my wife.
I never touch the items. I repeat. I never touch my inventory. Dustin at Simple Price Prep handles all of it for me. It’s like magic.
I hope this helps someone a little bit 🙂
I’m off to bed and I will have another post live in the morning!