Have you ever been memorized by someone playing chess? Being able to see them think out an entire game in a matter of minutes.
It’s mind boggling.
That is what I witnessed last night.
When someone with a ton of skill does something, they make it look like a work of art.
We are in the 3rd week of our FREE Sourcing with OAXRay Course and we brought Tyler Nelson (one of our resident FBA Masters) and he taught us all how to source eBay in ways that I have never even considered.
If you missed it, you can watch it right below.
I 100% release that this may have been a little more advanced then people were expecting, but I do have to say that I was even taking notes.
Now. If you think that video is a little too over your head, here is what I suggest to do:
- Get your free 10 day trial of OAXRay.
- Watch the two videos below:
Week 1 – Understanding the basics of OAXRay with Chris Wilkey
Week 2 – Setting Up Your Online Sourcing Process with OAXRay
- Watch the video with Tyler again. You will start to notice and pick up on things you would have missed the first time through.
- Then watch it again. Take notes and practice.
- Then take the same ideas you just learned and apply them to another store or platform.
And there you have it. That is my 2 cents on how to make the most of this course and these videos.