I have been designing and brainstorming shirt ideas for Merch by Amazon and other Print on Demand sites for the last two years and I have to say it get a bit tiring. I imagine you feel the same way, so I wanted to introduce you to my secret weapon.
This is a killer weekly newsletter that is created by Merch Momentum (by a guy named Michael Essany) and I have fallen in love.
What’s in it you might wonder? Let me fill you in.
- A list of Michael’s top selling niches for the week
- A breakdown of Merch by Amazon news and the state of the print on demand industry
- Breakouts into different niche ideas or design possibilities
- Seasonal and viral shirt ideas
- T-shirt keywords and niche leads
- Hoodie leads
- Sweatshirt leads
- Long sleeve t-shirt leads
- Rainy day POD design ideas
- Monday mindset – Gives you a perspective on the upcoming week
If you can’t find $10/month worth of value, you aren’t looking hard enough. I have uploaded 100s of designs over the last week from some of the ideas I have seen. And there are thousands of ideas that I haven’t even touched.
You can get it here: https://gumroad.com/a/469415027
I promise that you will be pleasantly surprised with the content. I am also willing to bet that the price doesn’t stay at $10/month for very long (it’s worth way more than that).
Get it today: https://gumroad.com/a/469415027