So you get that dreaded email that says one of two things:
- A customer has returned an item and it cannot be added back to your inventory.
- You have items that are subject to long term storage fees
So what do you do with these items? There are a few different options:
- Sell the sucker on eBay. Seriously. It’s a great platform to liquidate these items.
- Sell the items on Craigslist. Just make sure you don’t get shot.
- Sell the items in a garage sale. Make sure to sell water and lemonade as well.
- Sell the items at a local flea market.
- Donate them to charity. Get a tax ride-off.
- Send them to me and I’ll sell them for you – email me at email@example.com
- Remove the items and create a bundle with the pieces.
- Piece out the product via another sales channel.
- File a report with Amazon and try to get a refund.
- Throw the item in the trash.
That should get you started 🙂