The Ultimate Amazon Reseller Giveaway – Enter to Win $1000 in Gift Cards!

No matter what your take is on Payability, and this is not a discussion on that, everyone likes a FREE opportunity to win a FREE ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS.  (You can read here for a post with some information on the service Payability does provide)

If you’re an Amazon reseller, you’ve probably had to leave cash in your cart at one time or another. Often the biggest challenge isn’t finding products to flip for a profit on Amazon it’s keeping up with demand. Now imagine what you could do with an extra $1000 for sourcing. Would you clear the clearance aisle, buy more of your best selling products or invest in a new product? Well, here’s your chance to find out! Our friends at Payability are giving away $1000 worth of gift cards to three lucky retail arbitrage sellers.

Enter The Ultimate Amazon Reseller Giveaway today for a chance to win. Don’t forget to share it with friends to earn extra entries. But, be sure to act fast. This giveaway ends on 2/28/2018.


When it comes to sourcing it’s important to set a wide net both online and in store. Winning and keeping the Buy Box require a steady stream of product. So be sure to have multiple sources where you can compare prices, stock up on product and buy more when you run low.

If Amazon’s 14 day payment delay is keeping you from growing your Amazon business, sourcing at optimal times or winning the Buy Box, Payability could be the answer. Instead of waiting two weeks to get paid, you can cash out your Amazon earnings on a daily basis so you’ll always have cash on hand for sourcing. For a 2% flat fee on gross sales, Payability will give you access to 80% of your Amazon earnings every business day. The remaining 20% is left in a reserve to cover returns and released to the seller on Amazon’s regular two week schedule.

In order to put even more money back in sellers’ pockets, Payability recently launched a Customer Loyalty Program that rewards sellers with lower fees and higher advance rates over time. After 18 months, you can have a 90% advance rate on your daily payments and only pay a 1% fee on gross sales. Now that’s a win/win!

There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest, so get over and sign up.

And…I completely dropped the ball and did not post this last week when I was supposed to, so get over and sign up ASAP because the contest deadline to enter is tomorrow night at 11:59 PM Eastern!



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.