If you have followed me in any form or fashion, you all know that I love to talk (just ask my wife or my parents). I am excited to announce that I will be one of the presenters at the Rocky Mountain Reseller Conference!
This is going to be an awesome conference and I want to thank the guys behind it for putting it together.
Here is what you need to know about the conference:
When: Friday AM, April 29 – Saturday PM, April 30, 2016
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver – 3203 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80207
Super Early Bird $229 until Feb 15th
Early Bird $249 until March 15th
Regular Price $299 until sellout/conference date
Who: Anyone currently engaged in or interested in ecommerce, specifically using Amazon as a sales channel.
Highlights of the Conference
- My dad (Jason Wilkey) and I will be doing a joint presentation to start the conference! I’m telling you that you don’t want to miss this.
- You get a chance to hear and meet great minds like Andy Slamans, Nate McAllister, Jeff Cohen, Kristin Ostrander, and Scott Voelker.
- I am hosting an outing on Friday night. Can you say Beer Bus Tour!?!?!?!
- I mean. We are going to Denver. One of the craft beer meccas.
- The networking (worth the cost of admission itself).
- It’s a business expenses 🙂
I can’t wait to actually meet you in person at the conference. It is going to be a blast.
Make sure to register at: http://resellerconference.com/